These are our terms of service for anyone wanting use our service. You must read, agree and abide by these terms before making an appointment with us. Failure to abide by these terms will result in your appointment being cancelled.
To book an appointment we require the following details – contact name and mobile phone number. If you are booking a mobile outcall appointment we also require the following information – real name, hotel room number, hotel name and address including postcode.
We reserve the right to cancel your appointment under the following circumstances –
- You come to the appointment under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- You are rude or aggressive to the masseuse
- You are running late to your appointment and do not let us know that you are running late.
For mobile outcall appointments please make sure you provide the following –
- Access to shower, toilet facilities and fresh towels.
- A comfortable bed or futon for the massage to take place on.
- Refreshments such as water.
If you are running late please let us know as soon as possible. We will try our best to fit you in still but may have to cancel if the masseuse has another appointment lined-up after yours.
Please make sure to hand the payment for your session to the masseuse in the first 10 minutes of meeting your masseuse. Please make sure you have the correct amount of money as the masseuse does not carry any money on her premises and will not be able to give you change.
We reserve the right to update the terms at anytime without any prior warning.